Marat Aksanovich Ilgamov.
M.A.Ilgamov is the author of more than 170 scientific works
including the following Monographs:
- Oscillations of elastic shells containing liqiud and gas. Moscow, Nauka, 1969. 182 p. (in Russian).
- Strength, stability and dynamics of shells with an elastic core.
Moscow, Nauka, 1977. 332 p. (in Russian, coauthors Ivanov V.A., Gulin B.V.).
- Analysis of shells with elastic core. Moscow, Nauka, 1987. 264 p.(in Russian, coauthors V.A.Ivanov, B.V.Gulin).
- Studies in Nonlinear Aeroelasticity. New York-London-Tokyo, Springer-Verlag, 1988. 456 p. (coauthor E.H.Dowell).
- Introduction to nonlinear hydroelasticity. Moscow, Physmatlit, 1991. 200 p. (in Russian; Chinese translation, 1995).
- Static problems of hydroelasticity. Kazan, IMM RAS, 1994. 208 p. (in Russian).
- Static problems of hydroelasticity. Moscow, Nauka. Fizmatlit, 1998, 208 p.
- Professor Kh.M.Mushtary. Moskow: Nauka, Publishing Company Fizmatlit, 2001. 192 p.
- Nonreflecting conditions on boundaries of calculated area. Moskow: Nauka, Publishing Company Fizmatlit, 2003. 240 p. (in Russian, coauthor Gil'manov A.N. ).
- Physisc and chemistry of cavitation. Moscow, Nauka, 2008. 228 p. (in Russian, coauthors Smorodov E.A., Galiahmetov R.N.).
- Portraits of contemporaries. Moscow, Nauka. Fizmatlit, 2009. 276 p. (in Russian).
| Biographical information
| Scientific interests
| Scientific school
| Rewards, honorary titles |